Who Am I? ~Another Person’s View

Something that I have always wondered about myself is what people think of me. Do they think of me as a really cold hearted person who doesn’t care about others, or a really weird, boring and dull person to talk to? I know that other people’s thoughts of me sometimes don’t matter, but there is just that part of me that’s curious. I guess that’s just a part of who I am. Well the truth is finally being unveiled as I went around asking my classmates and friends to write a little anecdote of their thoughts on me. Take a look.

Hi Andrew! You are super cool and enthusiastic. I can tell you are so loving and fun. You love life to the fullest and you appreciate every scenario. You are so friendly and welcoming to everyone. Love you! ~Cayleigh

Hi Andrew with a “W”! You brighten up the mood, always filled with joy and enthusiasm. The first time I met you, you greeted me in open heart. I appreciate seeing you in the halls; you add a special characteristic to my life. Never forget who you are. I cherish still the rock you made me!! ~Alisha

I LOVE YOU A BUNCH!!! You are so cute and funny and kind, I can’t believe you’re a real person, honestly. I am so infinitely thankful that you are in my life and I hope you remain in my life for a long time. I love you. ~Claire

The one and only Andrew: You are such a charm and being able to hang out with you makes my day. You are such a charm. I love you so much. You make your “mother” and “father” proud. You are so sweet, funny, and a joy to others. ~Sunvy

Andrew, It was fun working on our poster project together. You’re always a light spirited, funny person! I read a lot of your writing on the blog, and am impressed by your vocabulary and overall style. (I love your handwriting, by the way) ~Katherine

Dear Andrew, You are such a lovely human being and I love being around you so much. You are always so happy and welcoming and I love how open minded you are. Thank you for your optimistic and hilarious outlook on life. You make my creative writing experience infinitely better. ~Love Madi

To Andrew, In class, you are always a blast to be around, and always know how to be fun. Your personality is amazing and it is only matched by your kindness. Also, your outlook on life is something to admire. I hope “No Red Ink” isn’t a big pain in the butt. ~Lucas

Dear Andrew! Hello there! You are such a bright and optimistic person! I love your cheerful and positive individualism adds so much energy to our class! You are also a very funny person, you should really write some humor piece. Thank you for bringing up my attitude with your amazing one! Always, ~Sheema (The Cupcake Queen)

Andrew! You’re so amazing! Your amazing organizational skills, your slightly over stressful lifestyle, and you never stop working! It’s a trait that I wish I had, being so dedicated to everything. You’re amazing!!! ~Areeb

Dearest Andrew, You have such an interesting personality and I really enjoy your company. I am looking forward to the project as well; I know you will add a personal touch.  ~Kaden

Andrew! Hey! I stole Areeb’s pen to write this! I just want to say that I think you’re a great guy and amazing writer. I can’t wait to read more of your work! You’re also very humorous and I hope we talk more in the future. ~Grace

Hey Andrew! So we’ve known each other for several years now, but in all that time, I had no idea of your brilliance as a writer. Part of the reason I’m so grateful for this class is that I’ve had opportunities, as with yours, to get to know and learn from unique writing styles. Not to mention the fact that you are a wonderful leader and person. ~Love Ziyana

Dear Andrew, I want your tangle. But anyways, we’ve been friends since elementary, you’re really easy to talk to and you’ve got such a great sense of humor. ~Jade

You’re such a perky person. Madison doesn’t deserve you. She’s all whiny and Madi-like, where as you are a gentle soul. You’re the kind of person that would never stab someone’s book and blame it on me. ~Mandeep

Andrew, you’re a really nice and fun person to be around. You’re very energetic and have a certain energy that makes you and the people you talk to feel great. Stay awesome! ~Gavin

Andrew is an incredibly sweet guy who I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the span of two years. He always has a very childish spark in his eyes-something that consistently tends to brighten everyone’s days no matter where he goes. He is also very kind, sweet, and attempts to be strict sometimes but he’s always smiling so it never works. He’s very dedicated and an incredibly hard working and I hope he stays that way. Really, he is one of those people you meet and you can find no bad quality in. “An old soul,” in my eyes. ~Sara

After reading all of these, my heart had a warm feeling inside as I am happy that I bring joy in these people’s lives, as they also do to mine. Without them, I don’t know where I would be today. Thank you to everyone who wrote in my journal! If you didn’t get a chance to share your thoughts about me, don’t worry, just comment below!

Until next time, your friend Andrew! 🙂

Photo Credits:

https://depressionlighthouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/i-wonder-how-other-people-see-me.jpg

http://wtfhappen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/What-Different-People-Think-Of-Me%E2%80%A6.jpg

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/uploads/2013/02/l2s00-winnie-the-pooh-quotes.jpg